What You Will Learn
Dr. Abbott literally wrote the book on OWL Dieting. In his book you will learn:
- How the diet leads to an average weight loss of 15-20 pounds per month
- How prescription medications can curb your hunger and promote fat burning (such as Phentermine & HCG)
- How weight loss can reduce your need for drugs for Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, High blood pressure and joint pain
- How to lose weight by eating from a large variety of healthful foods, including lean meats, fruits & vegetables, bread products and more!
- How mild to moderate exercise is permitted while following The OWL Diet plan
Dr. Abbott and his staff are truly amazing! They helped me lose weight that I’ve struggled with before coming to them. The staff are great coaches and a support team. They are angels in my eyes and helped me achieve so much. Thanks for all you do! – A.C. woman age 28
An Easy to Follow Plan -That Works!
We all know that dieting is never easy, but this is a plan that really works! Dr. Abbott has made the plan easy to follow, so that it includes all of the following:
- Zero calorie flavored beverages
- Diet pop
- Caffeine containing coffee, tea and soda
- An option to have up to one alcoholic beverage per day
- Snacks between meals
- Breakfast, lunch and supper
- A long list of approved fruit and vegetable options
A Medical Weight Loss Plan
What makes The OWL Diet plan a “medical weight loss plan”?
- It is offered by Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants who understand obesity and the safe administration of prescription medications
- It provides a balanced diet that teaches you the right way to eat for the rest of your life
- It is a plan that works for men and women of all ages, and with a range of medical conditions
- It emphasizes the need for regular office or spa visits to monitor your progress
- It includes the safe use of prescription medications, vitamins and supplements – to help you with metabolism, hunger and fat burning
How it Works
While on The OWL Diet you will select, from a long list of approved foods, the ones that you like! We then show you how to put them together to form 3 meals and 3 snacks per day. We do not sell protein powders, shakes, bars or packaged foods. We do teach you how to eat healthfully to lose weight and keep it off. You will choose from a large variety of meats such as beef, chicken, turkey, white fish, salmon, shrimp, crab and scallops. You may also choose a vegan option using egg whites, tofu and beans. You will also select from a huge variety of vegetables, some of which you will combine with lettuce greens to make a fulfilling salad. We even tell you how to select the right salad dressings! Some vegetables will also be cooked, to be eaten with your meat selections to create real meals. For snacks you may choose items such as fruit and yogurt. We even have a couple of free foods! Even a calorie reduced diet should allow for bread or carbs! The Owl Diet allows you to make a sandwich or even popcorn!
The OWL DIET • (402) 614-5556
© 2016 The Owl Diet | design by Chip Thompson