This Japanese Water Therapy is the Key to Losing Weight and Staying Healthy!
Sarika Rana | Updated: April 03, 2018 13:26 IST
- Japanese Water Therapy helps kick-start your metabolism
- The therapy advises you to start the day by drinking lots of water
- The water must be consumed on an empty stomach
What is the Japan Water Therapy?
Most of the ailments begin with an unhealthy gut. The Japanese Water Therapy helps in cleaning your stomach and boosting your digestive system. Japanese traditional medicine recommends drinking water right after waking up early morning. These early morning hours are considered to be ‘golden hours’, and it is believed that drinking water during this period not only promotes weight loss by smoothening your digestive system, but can also help in treating various health problems.
What Does the Japan Water Therapy Suggest?
Here are five things that the Japanese Water Therapy suggests you must do:
- As soon as you wake up in the morning, drink four to six glasses of water, each of 160-200 milliliters, on an empty stomach. Water should >
The Japanese theory also states these important points:
- Walk quietly every day for at least an hour. This will help in fastening your metabolism.
- Every night, before going to the bed, gargle at least 4-5 times with warm water mixed with salt.
- Avoid eating and drinking while you stand as it hinders the digestion process.
- Chew your food properly before gulping it down as it helps in better digestion of food.
Benefits of the Japanese Water Therapy
Japanese water therapy helps relieve stress, promotes weight loss and ensures a strong digestive system. Most of all, it keeps you energetic throughout the day. Drinking enough water during the day also revs up your metabolism. Ayurveda experts also suggest that you must drink water first thing in the morning as it plays a key role in boosting your overall health.