Tim McGraw Height Weight Body Statistics
Samuel Timothy McGraw
Tim McGraw at the premiere of Disney’s Tomorrowland in May 2015
Delhi, Louisiana, United States
Tim McGraw went to the Northeast Louisiana University (rebranded as University of Louisiana at Monroe) on a baseball scholarship. After his chance of pursuing baseball career came to an end due to a knee injury, he dropped out of college.
Later, he got enrolled at the Florida Community College at Jacksonville. However, he dropped out after studying for one term.
Singer, songwriter, and actor
- Father – Frank Edwin McGraw Jr. (Played as pitcher for Philadelphia Phillies and New York Mets)
- Mother – Elizabeth Ann D’Agostino
- Siblings – Mark McGraw (Half-Brother), Mathew McGraw (Half-Brother), Cari Velardo (Half-Sister)
- Others – Horace Smith (Stepfather), Frank Edwin McGraw (Paternal Grandfather), Mable McKenna (Paternal Grandmother), John Joseph D’Agostino (Maternal Grandfather), Annie Catherine Welch (Maternal Grandmother)
Note – He grew up believing that his stepfather was his real father. He realized that Frank was his real father at the age of 11 after finding his birth certificate. However, Frank denied he was his son till Tim turned 18 after he noticed how much Tim resembled him.
Tim McGraw is represented by Red Light Management.
Vocals and guitar
Curb, Big Machine Records, Arista Nashville
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tim McGraw has dated
- Faith Hill (1996-Present) – Tim McGraw and Faith Hill fell for each other while on the Spontaneous Combustion tour in 1996. Their relationship at that time caused quite an uproar with Faith copping a lot of criticism as she was engaged to record producer Scott Hendricks at that time. Not bothered by the criticism, they moved ahead quickly and by October 1996, they had got engaged. About two months later, she announced that she was pregnant with their first child. In 1997, she gave birth to a daughter Gracie Katherine. In 1998, they went on a music tour and dec >Audrey Caroline. Their marriage had to endure some rocky moments as his alcoholism and love for partying proved to be too much for her. However, after she warned him, he overcame his love for the bottle and they were solid once again.
Tim McGraw and Faith Hill at the Lionsgate Hosts the World Premiere of ‘The Shack’ – After Party in February 2017
Race / Ethnicity
On his mother’s side, he has Italian and Irish ancestry.
While, on his father’s side, he is of English, Scots-Irish, Swiss, Scottish, Dutch, Czech and German descent.
- Loves wearing cowboy hat
- Prefers French goatee
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14.5 in or 37 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Tim McGraw working out in San Diego in May 2015
Tim McGraw has appeared in the TV commercials for
Tim was raised a Baptist and has often hinted that Christianity has had a major impact on his life. However, it can’t be ascertained how strong his faith is.
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular and successful modern country singers. About 10 of his music albums have managed to reached top of the Country album charts.
- Being cast in the supporting role in successful films such as Fr > and The Blind Side (2009).
In April 1993, Tim released his debut studio album, Tim McGraw. It couldn’t make it to rank in the music charts.
In 2004, Tim made his first film appearance in an important role in drama flick, Black Cloud.
First TV Show
In 1997, Tim made his TV show debut in the Feud for Thought episode of comedy TV series, The Jeff Foxworthy Show.
After being warned for his partying lifestyle by his wife, Tim McGraw decided to go for a healthy and fit lifestyle. He eventually managed to get rid of the beer induced gut and carved out a shredded physique, thanks to his grueling and regimented workout routine. He hired Roger Yuan, who created a CrossFit style workout routines for him.
While on the tour, he attaches 40 pounds of weight around his ankles and gets running up and down the hill at 11 AM. Then, at the lunch break, about dozen other individuals from his staff join for CrossFit exercises. They perform about 12 circuits of various exercises that include hammering tractor tire, rattling heavy battle ropes and other bodyweight moves such as burpees.
He also occasionally performs a special workout that is a mixture of martial arts elements and water resistance exercises.
As per diet, he usually watches what he eats for 3 to 4 days a week and allows himself to indulge on rest of the days.
However, if he has to model for a photoshoot or prepare for a movie role, he shifts to a stricter diet. His typical diet plan is like –
- Breakfast – Oatmeal with walnut, dried cherries, and maple syrup.
- Lunch – Avocado, tuna, apples, eggs, some chilies, and walnuts.
- Dinner – His preferred choice is grilled chicken breast with polenta or spinach and sweet potato, steamed broccoli or asparagus.
In between these meals, he curbs his hunger with protein shakes. And, just before bed, he likes to have yogurt with granola.